Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Something


Taylor just sang "Something"! From Abbey Road! Taylor Hicks just sang one of my most favorite songs ever, and all I can do is sit and melt on my couch. My oh my how I love Taylor, and my love continues to grow each week. It's the full out connection to the music that I love about him. His ability to convey so much soul in his performance. And when he gets into the groove, there's no stoppin' him! Wooo! Yeah!

http://www.rickey.org/blog/2006/05/taylor_hicks_something.html

2 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 09:09:00 AM, Blogger Geo said...

This post is out of my realm of experience, but at least I can congratulate myself on figuring out what your May goal is: you're blogging every day! Hurray!

 
At 5/06/2006 11:24:00 PM, Blogger Emily said...

well, that's a mighty fine goal, but I'm afraid that you are incorrect! I'll let you keep on guessing what the May goal is, but I do hope to keep the blogs rolling in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home