Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I think I'll go for a walk outside now . . .

I turned left and took a walk during my lunch break today. It was the longest lunch break I've ever had - I swear - even though it was only about 30 minutes long. I put on my headphones and listened to plans - starting with "what sarah said". The 3 block radius that I covered was strangely fascinating. As I walked I had many memories come back to me. Downtown provo is beautiful to me. It feels safe and homey. I'm grateful for the memories that I've built there and the friendships I can associate with those memories. I took a few pictures on my cell phone to document the occasion and I'm hoping to continue with a daily adventure.

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2007 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Geo said...

Did you really see this in downtown Provo? Was it anywhere near Heindselman's? I swear, it wasn't me.

 
At 3/21/2007 11:45:00 PM, Blogger Emily said...

yup - downtown provo. It was in the middle of the block - behind the house that Jerusha lived in. The block between 1st and 2nd north and University and 1st west . . . I think. I think there's a knitting bandit in town. there's another sign similar to this one by the railroad tracks - under the overpass - just east of Freedom - pretty close to home for you ;)
I need to pull out the camera and take a good picture of that one. It's lovely :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home