Thursday, May 04, 2006

Goodbye, Paris

Ever since her audition, Paris has been one of my favorites. It was hard for me to see her go. I knew she would be leaving very soon (I know a few people who don't like her) but there is no doubt in my mind that we'll see more of her in the future. If she were to make an R&B album, it would be the first R&B album I ever bought.

I remember, when she sang Billie Holiday for her audition, I got chills. I nearly cried at this beautiful girl in front of me. She's a keeper. I will miss her. You can click on the picture below and it will take you to a link where you can download my favorite performance by her . . . "fever".

1 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 09:11:00 AM, Blogger Geo said...

She's definitely cute enough to carry off Billie Holiday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home