Monday, January 16, 2006

I forgot to blog on Friday . . .

but last week was fabulous! I'm so happy to be a student again. I'm at the point now where the homework hasn't caught up to me and I'm feeling very organized and productive. the key is staying at this point.

Out of all of the things that I could say about my first week of school, I think that the most entertaining one is this:

earbuds.

they're everywhere. everywhere! I knew that iPods were popular - but I just didn't realize what a fashion statement they have become. honestly. they were everywhere. I don't know if I could say that word enough. boys, girls, old, young . . . no matter who you are, if you're a student, I'm sure you must know what I'm talking about. Of course, the fact that the school that I go to has the reputation of being glorified high school might affect just how much fashion you see walking through the halls daily, but it was somethign worth seeing. I think that I'm going to try to count them on Wednesday. we'll see how that goes.

No school this morning. I spent the morning working on Math homework. that was nice. I wore my hair down. I don't think I've worn my hair down at work since the summer sometime. I don't do it. I'm too lazy . . . or rather, I like my sleep too much. it's hard enough for me to wake up early enough to get to work on time let alone spend more than 5 minutes on my hair. sad, I know. I need to change.

I just listened to cotton wool by lamb. I really enjoy that song. I think it's one of the coolest jungle beat songs out there. cool beats. I think I'll listen to it while I walk through the halls on Wednesday - and while I count all of my fellow earbud wearers out there. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home