Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Four Fours

I've been Tagged! Thanks, Geo.

My Four Jobs

1. Grocery Store Clerk
- four words: dry, dirty, nasty hands.









2. MTC Carpet Cleaner
- four words: 9 PM - 1 AM










3. Photofinisher
- four words: most favorite job ever









4. Office Assistant
- four words: my current pay check









My Four Movies

1. Clockwatchers
- four words: "a big gold C!"









2. Little Women
- four words: my favorite on-screen kiss










3. Cast Away
- four words: "Wilson! Wilson! Wilson! Wilson!"









4. Napoleon Dynamite
- four words: "you're ruining my life!"










My Four Homes

1. Provo, Utah
- four words: no place like home









2. Greeneville, Tennessee
- four words: my mission birth place









3. Abingdon, Virginia
- four words: Virginia is for Lovers










Knoxville, Tennessee (suburb of Karns)
- four words: Tracted every single street!














My four TV Shows

1. LOST
- four words: watched since the beginning











2. ALIAS
- four words: Sydnee Rocks My World













3. 24
- four words: Don't Mess With Jack












4. Felicity
- four words: wish she chose Noel












My Four Vacations

1. Bryce Canyon National Park, 1985
- four words: hot bumper, funny sunglasses











2. Anaheim, California 1993
- nothing beats the ocean









3. Seattle, Washington 2000
- still draws me today










4. Moab, Utah 2001
- moon peeking over redrock










My One Icelandic Desire

Lunch with Geo and Bjork
-four words: Icelandic BOM and chatter










My Four Dishes

1. Soup!
-four words: Campbells Mmm Mmm Good









2. Burger and Fries
- four words: homemade is the best









3. Dad's Teriyaki Steak
- four words: a very rare treat










4. Mom's Tater Tot Casserole
- four words: always homemade, always good











My Four Websites

1. On Bright Street
2. Seen Objects
3. Threadless
4. HomestarRunner

My Four Escapes

1. The Mountains
- four words: this is my home











2. My Headphones
- four words: "they saved my life"









3. My Car
- four words: drive somewhere and think










4. My Bed
- four words: please don't wake me










Final Words

Goodness gracious this took a long time to do! I commend Geo for such a lengthy post - mine wasn't quite as long. I hope that you all enjoy a little peek into my world. Ta Ta For Now.

Oh, and I'm going to have to wait before I can tag someone. I'll have to think on that one.

1 Comments:

At 3/26/2006 06:10:00 PM, Blogger Geo said...

Yay! It's great! Becca sent me instructions for an addendum, so here it is for you too:

"4 favorite books (or books to read over & over again) plus 4 I want to read plus 4 questions."

i love these silly games, especially when they're illustrated.

LYL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home