Friday, February 24, 2006

kink

I woke up with a kink in my neck this morning. it was on the left side . . . but now it's migrated to the right side. you don't realize how valuable your neck is until it's broken ;)

Time is running out for this post, believe it or not . . . I know it's a short one. I just wanted to give you one musical moment. I rediscovered Stina Nordenstam this week. She's a lovely, unique artist that I have loved. Her music is very difficult to come by though. I was finally able to find her latest album "world is saved" online this week. I just have to say that it's by far the most addictive album I've found in a while. Stina is unique - with a voice like nothing you've ever heard before - but it's a precious voice. The emotion seeps through every crack in her quiet harmony's. If you should feel so inclined, please check her out.

Peace Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home