Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On My Mind

Lack of sleep
Geo
Matt
Stats
Lucas
Knee is hurting again
Weight training
BodyBugg Envy
iPhone hacks
Food logs
vacuuming up after Lucas
His favorite chew toy has lasted about 6 months now . . . wonder how much longer it will persevere.


I plan to write more soon. The past 2 nights have been 2AM nights - which means that the annoying tick in my neck has come back. It's brought on by stress and lack of sleep. So - I definitely need to be more careful.

Jenny took Lucas on a walk tonight. I tried to tell her how much I appreciated it. I hope she could tell how genuine I was. With my knee hurting and my energy levels low and other things to take care of . . . well, I knew I should walk Lucas, but some nights it doesn't get done. Sometimes people do things that are much more inspired than they realize. Thanks, Jenny - you're a fabulous sister.

And on another positive note - I think that I've finally found suitable study partners in my stats and psych of gender classes. 2 different people who seem to be on the same page as me. I actually enjoyed my stats class today cause I had genuine 1-on-1 interaction with one of my group partners. It was good.

OK, time for bed. g'night.

1 Comments:

At 9/20/2007 03:38:00 AM, Blogger Geo said...

You happen to be on mine as well. I think it means something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home