Tuesday, October 16, 2007

If I were Lucas

You know, there are some days when I feel sorry that my dog has to stay home by himself cooped up in his crate - but then there are nights like tonight when I realize just how good he has it.

If I were Lucas:
- Each morning I could wake up with crazy hair, but no worries. Just a simple 2 second shake of my entire body and my hair magically falls into place

- I would have red hair! (and blonde and black)

- I could stay home and sleep all day

- I would get yummy treats every morning when my master left for work

- I could get a full body massage every night

- Life would be so simple

of course there are plenty of things that I would miss out on too, but I think that our dogs have it pretty good. At least my dog does ;)

1 Comments:

At 10/18/2007 07:24:00 AM, Blogger Geo said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes I think Izzy has it rough living with us—I'm sure he wishes all the while that he was a big dog roaming free. But first thing this morning he got hugs and kisses and sweeties from me. He'll get lap-cuddles in a while. Sometime this morning we'll play some crazy games, and then maybe later we'll dance together like idiots in the kitchen. He'll get to follow me around and makes notes about my private life until I absolutely can't handle the invasion anymore, and then he'll get to meditate upon his favorite pillow. Good food, lots of love, maybe not as many walks as he'd like, but I don't get as many as I'd like either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home